Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Announcing My New Book!


Yes, it's true! My new book, All the World in a Blade of Quack: Reclaiming a Garden, Growing a Gardener, will be coming out in June from North Star Press of St. Cloud. Here's an advance peek:
I had seen wild turkeys grazing in farm fields for years, but the up-close and personal look at the one who wanted to share my peonies told me the world wasn't something I could hold at arm's length--and neither could the turkey... Some people garden because they like to have fresh vegetables to eat. Some want organic. Some garden for the scents of lavender and rose, some want to add color to their lives. Some garden because they aren't able to play football or don't believe in gambling with cards. Some are scientists who like to experiment even though they never got beyond ninth grade biology. Some have gardening born into them. Some, like me, feel an obligation to restore what has been lost and recycle what is left--no matter what the cost.
All the World in a Blade of Quack: Reclaiming a Garden, Growing a Gardener, by Coleen L. Johnston (me!) will be available soon from North Star Press (www.northstarpress.com) and amazon.com, and at bookstores and garden centers. To see more, check out my new website: www.coleenljohnston.com. And please tell your gardening friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment